Skip to main content

Acti-Journey, Acti-Family...Acti-Life xx




Here at Acti we believe that everyone can make a difference, everyone can have Acti-Powers and everyone can get the rewards that they deserve.
Our total beauty concept of unostentatious 'quality and glamour' products will take you on your Acti-Journey...
On your Acti-Journey you have a wealth of free guidance and support, you will meet new people every step of the way and you will become part of the Acti-Family. With your SuperPowers and new found knowledge and love for the products you will find that your confidence will quite rightly soar. We hope that you will be proud of how far you have come and what you could achieve. But don't stop there...you are your own boss, you set your own goals and your enthusiasm is the fuel for your success.
Congratulations... you like many other of our ambassadors who chose the Acti way of life, have earned your way to your Acti-Life with the rewards that you truly deserve.  

I was using Acti products after having my first son Jude who is now two and loved them! Then after having my second son Arthur who is now 6 months I joined the business it wasn't about the money at all to start with it was about doing something for me! I love being a mum but found I had nothing for myself and was feeling quite low at times Acti gave me another focus point where I could be just Amy for an hour but still give my children all the time they were used too! I then hit Diamond and remained to consistently hit it since I joined and started earning more money than I thought I could, not to mention the Acti cash for the treats I wouldn't normally have the money for. After a few months I realised the potential of the business I have paid £20 to join! In a nutshell I have the freedom to stay at home with my boys which is totally priceless! I can get Glam and showcase the products doing party's and try before you buys and earn money from this! I'm happy confident and loving life and Acti plays a huge part in that! 
By Amy Bleach UK Ambassador








Comments

Popular Posts

Capill-Hair Review...

Here at Acti we love to see your before and after pictures of our products doing their job. It is a pleasure to hear how Acti products have made a positive difference for you...as after all this is what it's all about!  We are excited to have received a review on the Capill-Hair range from Genevieve Ryan. Genevieve's results have been astounding, leaving her with long luscious locks. Her love and commitment for the products is a true inspiration and has a result to be proud of.  I used to have extremely damaged and short hair, thanks to Capill products I now have long, strong and healthy hair. Over the past year I have used Capill Capsules, Shampoo and Mask religiously and for the past 10 days Follicle Food!  By Genevieve Ryan

Bonjour xx

Welcome to Acti-Blog! A place to talk about our products, experiences, share knowledge, quality information and showcase new products.  Please subscribe to stay up to date with tips and tricks, latest product reviews, real-life stories and photographs for you to use... this will be your temple of knowledge for you to add value to your business. We welcome your comments and hope you come back again soon.  You have the Super Power to change lives xx

A special day for Mom wrapped in luxury...

Give her a gift she'll truly love! Gift set's for Mom this Mother's Day... Mother's Day Sunday 13th May, US & Can.